Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rice, Ham, and Veggie Casserole

This casserole was inspired by leftover ham and rice that were sitting in the fridge needing to be used. It was a huge hit (somewhat to my surprise), so I thought I'd share it here. Sorry I don't have any measurements...

INGREDIENTS:
  • cooked rice
  • mixed veggies (I used Costco's frozen organic veggie mix)
  • 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
  • hot water (add enough that the mixture is easy to stir, but not runny)
  • cubed ham
  • grated cheese (I used a six-cheese Italian mix)

You basically mix all the ingredients (minus the cheese) together, put them in a casserole dish, sprinkle some cheese on top, cover with foil, and bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes. You can remove the foil for the last ten minutes or so if you like a toasted cheese top.

Newest posts from my new blog