Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine’s Day

Here’s my final gift for my Week of Valentines. The felt heart is filled with 14 heart cards, each with a memory from our dating days. And I added some Hershey’s Kisses, just for sweetness :)

20090214_0093 20090214_0094

I really enjoyed our “Week of Valentines”. I think I’ll do it again next year, so if you have any ideas of what I should do please let me know!

For Valentine’s Day (the night before if you want to get technical), Mike took me and the kids to the “Bring your Baby” night of a community theater production. I was a drama junkie in high school, and it was really fun to see a live stage production for the first time in a while. The kids even watched the entire two-hour play quietly in their seats! I think it helped that the show ran 7:30-9:30, so they were feeling very sleepy in the nice dark theater…

Newest posts from my new blog