Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blog Awards - Thank You!

I received this first award from sunnydaytodaymama, a blog where I always enjoy reading about “life with a sunny boy”. Sunnymama writes posts about daily life, activities she and her son do together, things they make, and other aspects of everyday life with with a toddler.

lemonstolemonade

Lemons to Lemonade award rules:

  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or
    gratitude.
  3. Link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.

This second award was kindly given to me by Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile. If you have a book-loving toddler in your house - or if you are a book-loving parent of a toddler, you will love this site, which is full of “Reviews from a baby bookworm…and his crafty mama”.

iloveyour blog I love your blog rules:

  1. Add the logo of the award to your blog
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
  4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

I spent a ridiculous amount of time unsuccessfully compiling a list of blogs for these two awards, so here’s what I’m doing. If I have visited your blog and left you a comment, it means I love your blog and your attitude, which means you deserve both of these awards. Consider them hereby awarded.

If I have never commented on your blog and you think I would like it, leave me a comment, and I’ll come visit sometime in the next week.

Newest posts from my new blog