I’ve seen several “I Spy” activities for toddlers across the blogosphere recently. Here are some of my favorites:
- Two “I Spy” game boards from The Peterson Party – one 2D and one 3D.
- A barebones “I Spy” bag from craftpad. Sometimes simpler is better – at least it’s more likely to get put together quickly!
- Beautiful round "I Spy" bags from Ikat Bag – I love the picture list she created for non-readers.
- “I Spy” party favor bottles from Teachingtinytots. I love the idea of including the letters from the receiver’s names in the bottle.
- Another “I Spy” bottle from Having Fun at Home. This one comes with the list of things to find.
Have an “I Spy” craft on your blog that I missed? Please link to it in the comments – I’d love to see it!