Friday, March 20, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

5 Minutes for Mom is hosting a blog party! It’s a great opportunity to check out all of the amazing blogs out there, to get to know some fantastic bloggers, and even to win prizes, such as:

I started blogging last October, and it’s something I really enjoy! I love sharing the activities my kids and I enjoy, and learning from all of the amazing posts on other blogs.

I’m wife to my fantastic husband of nearly eight years, and mom to a three-year-old daughter and a one-year-old son. We have a baby girl due this summer.

I got pregnant with my first daughter while finishing up a PhD in Medicine. She “helped” me finish up writing, and even came to the celebratory dinner after I passed my defense. I really wanted to focus on being a mom after graduation. Fortunately, my husband was able to find a job that allowed me to do just that.

I cherish my life as a stay-at-home mom. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to re-experience the magic of childhood and to stretch my creativity as we explore new crafts, activities, and pastimes.

Newest posts from my new blog