5 Minutes for Mom is hosting a blog party! It’s a great opportunity to check out all of the amazing blogs out there, to get to know some fantastic bloggers, and even to win prizes, such as:
- Ergo Baby Carrier from A Giveaway Addicted Mommy
- $50 Target gift certificates from Shoot-Me-Now, Agoosa, or Beginner Baby Blog
- Ultra Chic Diaper Bag from “Made by Michelle”
- Hotslings pouch-style baby sling and nursing cover combo from Hotslings
- $50.00 Gift Certificate to the online maternity and baby boutique, Madre Gear.
I started blogging last October, and it’s something I really enjoy! I love sharing the activities my kids and I enjoy, and learning from all of the amazing posts on other blogs.
I’m wife to my fantastic husband of nearly eight years, and mom to a three-year-old daughter and a one-year-old son. We have a baby girl due this summer.
I got pregnant with my first daughter while finishing up a PhD in Medicine. She “helped” me finish up writing, and even came to the celebratory dinner after I passed my defense. I really wanted to focus on being a mom after graduation. Fortunately, my husband was able to find a job that allowed me to do just that.
I cherish my life as a stay-at-home mom. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to re-experience the magic of childhood and to stretch my creativity as we explore new crafts, activities, and pastimes.