Crafts to make with your tot:
- Make a textured Easter egg using pom poms, buttons, scissors, glue, and construction paper in this craft from No Time for Flash Cards.
- More Mom Time shows how to make cute wibbly, wobbly egg friends using plastic eggs, Play-doh, googly eyes, craft foam, and glue. Also, check out her educational letter matching eggs post – all you need for this one is paper, scissors, and a pen.
- Looking for Easter card ideas? Try these handprint bunnies from Just For Fun!
- Lucky Me! shares how to make a pretty Egg Sun Catchers using card stock, contact paper, tissue paper, a hole punch, and cording or yarn.
- Dollar Store Crafts shares how to make animal masks for your Easter eggs using pipecleaners, googly eyes, cardstock, and glue.
Crafts to put in Easter baskets:
- Tired of plastic Easter eggs? Check out this fill-able fabric Easter egg tutorial from One Inch World!
- Craftpad has a tutorial for adorable, Easter-themed felt finger puppets.
- For bookworms, check out these felt paperclip bunny bookmarks from LollyChops. While you’re there, be sure to admire the gorgeous dyed eggs she creates using painter’s tape, freezer paper, scrapbooking punches, and – of course – eggs and dye.