Some favorite tutorials:
- Easy and stylish spring tote tutorial from homemade by jill. While you’re there, check out her gorgeous WIP quiet time book, as well as her tutorials for taggie animals and a wipe-clean vinyl bib.
- Discover the many possibilities of foam by exploring these gorgeous creations from Ikat Bag – creations range from a children’s sofa to dirt (very cool dirt, I might add)!
- Very cute and simple headband tutorial from vermillion rules.
- Great ideas of ways to recycle/upcycle baby tights from Filth Wizardry.
- Easy hooded bath towel from Make and Takes.
- Make a felt armchair for your child’s dollhouse using this tutorial from One Inch World.
- Toy gathering bucket from Sew, Mama, Sew!