Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pouch sling!

I’ve wanted to make a pouch sling for a while, but I was too lazy to get my act together and figure out the steps that don’t get written into the free online tutorials I’ve seen. So I jumped at the chance to test out this pattern, and I have to say I’m pleased with the results!

20090330_0284

I followed the pattern exactly, apart from adding topstitching. Aside from the sloppiness/awkward thread color of said topstitching (I shouldn’t try to sew with a 15-month-old on my lap) I’m very happy with the results. The instructions were super easy to follow, and I hope to make more of these for friends and family!

You can order the pattern for $5 from the loveseptember etsy shop. If you don’t sew, she sells ready-made pouch slings. There is even a pouch sling gift certificate where the recipient gets to choose their own pouch sling, which is then custom-made to fit them perfectly!

Newest posts from my new blog