Here are a few of my favorite quick, little-to-know-prep toddler crafts and activities:
- Having Fun at Home shares a magazine cut-out activity you can enjoy with your toddler – all you need is an old magazine or two and a pair of scissors!
- Make a pretty star garland using star-shaped post-it notes and string in this activity from the Frugal Family Fun Blog.
- Have some spare change and toddlers old enough to not stick everything in their mouth? Try this simple coin sorting activity from Teaching tots at home.
Some favorites at our house:
- Take a blank sheet of paper and
- draw (my kids especially love the never-come-out-of-clothing gel pens)
- Run up and down the hall as fast as you can
- Go on a walk and look for rocks/leaves/flowers
- Read books
- Dump out fabric scraps
- Dump out the paper recycling