- Two paper grocery bags
- Colored paper to cut out decorations (optional)
- Glue stick (optional – only necessary if adding paper decorations)
- Cut one grocery bag in half.
- Cut open the four corners of the second bag to the halfway mark.
- Put the bottom half of the first grocery bag inside the second one.
- Fold the cut edges of the second bag into the first bag.
- Use the top half of the first bag to cut and fold handles.
- Staple handles to bag.
- Use to carry library books (or anything else).