Monday, June 15, 2009

Happiness

20090612_0927 I got these adorable baby shoes in the mail this week from my bloggy friend Valerie from the Frugal Family Fun Blog. Valerie and I started our blogs at around the same time, and I’ve loved reading about all of her wonderful ideas. She has amazing recycling craft ideas, and posts a lot of outdoor activities too. I’m so glad I got to meet her (virtually, at least), and I can’t wait to try these shoes on our little baby girl in a couple months - Thank You, Valerie!

In other happy news, Johnny wore THE SHORTS with no complaints yesterday, so that sewing paid off after all. Doesn’t he look handsome?
20090614_0936

This is as “still” as I could get him to be for photos – my little 18-month-old climbs, runs, and turns somersaults(!) nearly non-stop these days!

Newest posts from my new blog