Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Affection (plus an update)

20090830_0936

Johnny’s diagnosis was downgraded to a simple reaction to illness by our pediatrician at a follow-up yesterday, much to my relief. He’s hoping it was a one-time reaction – I know I don’t want a repeat of Saturday anytime in the near future! He also ate today, thanks to my serving meals in a muffin tin – thank you, Michelle, for the inspiration! Thanks to everyone who left food suggestions in the comments Monday, also – I’m sure I’ll be trying out all of your strategies since both of my solid food consuming children go through phases of considering food optional. I wouldn’t worry about it much except that not eating tends to equal dramatic meltdowns and I don’t care for those…

Newest posts from my new blog