Friday, May 15, 2009

More Emma Quotes

Pointing at the toilet seat: “Look, oval! Kind of like an egg.”

To Johnny: “Do that one more time and our won’t get a Gameboy!” Okay, I really am confused on this one. We don’t own any video games, and to my knowledge Emma has never seen a Gameboy – but this is definitely what she said (I asked her to repeat herself).

Around 2pm: “It’s 29 o’clock and we need to cook dinner!”

After I complained about a not feeling well: “Don’t worry, Mama, it’s just Lily” (Lily is what we plan to name Baby #3)

We’re were all lying on my bed – or I’m lying on the bed and Emma and Johnny are trying to climb/jump on me. I tell them to stop, to which Emma replies: “Well, just close your eyes and go to sleep.” Now, why didn’t I think of that solution?

To Mike: “When I big girl I going marry you.”

Newest posts from my new blog